Main use Heating life 3000 (h)
Product performance characteristics
1. Stable electrical performance
After being powered on, the carbon fiber quartz electric heating officer will stabilize its power within a certain tolerance range during frequent startup, shutdown and long-term continuous work, without any instantaneous power impact.
2.High thermal efficiency, saving more than 30% of energy compared with general metal heating elements, extremely fast heating rate, carbon fiber heating element is a pure black body material, so it has rapid heating, small thermal hysteresis, uniform heating, long heat radiation transmission distance, and heat exchange speed Quick features. In the working process, the luminous flux is much smaller than that of the metal heating element, and the electrothermal conversion efficiency is as high as 95% or more (that is, when you use a 1000w ordinary electric heating tube, you only need 700w when using a carbon fiber electric heating tube).
Matters needing attention when using electric heating pipe:
1. The components are allowed to work under the following conditions: A. The relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive or corrosive gas. B. The working voltage should be no more than 1.1 times the rated value, and the enclosure should be effectively grounded. C. Insulation resistance ≥1MΩ Dielectric strength: 2KV / 1min.
2. The electric heating tube should be well positioned and fixed. The effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solids. Empty burning is strictly prohibited. When scale or carbon is found on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. When heating fusible metals or solid nitrate, alkali, bitumen, paraffin, etc., the operating voltage should be reduced first, and the medium can be raised to the rated voltage only after the medium is melted.
4. When heating the air, the components should be arranged evenly across, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the flowing air can be fully heated.
5. Safety measures should be considered when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.
6. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and water; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and avoid excessive force when tightening the wiring screw.
7. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ for a long time, it can be dried in an oven at about 200 ° C or reduced in voltage and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.
8. Magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating pipe is protected from the infiltration of pollutants and moisture at the place of use to prevent the occurrence of leakage accidents.